Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i make safe my mobile nokia5200 by viruses. is there any free antivirs availble? plz tell me

i want to make safe mymobile by viruses. plz tell me about antiviruses available free of cost and their source.



How can i make safe my mobile nokia5200 by viruses. is there any free antivirs availble? plz tell me the sorcepanda



Your phone is already safe from viruses. Neither viruses, nor anti-virus software exists for it.



Currently, the vast majority of viruses and other malware for mobile phones is for Symbian S60 R2 phones (although some of it works on Symbian UIQ phones). Your phone is not a Symbian phone, so this is not a problem for you.



There are very few malicious programs for PalmOS and Windows Mobile - but your phone isn't running any of these operating systems, either.



Finally, there are a couple of Trojan horses for J2ME - but your phone doesn't seem to support Java midlets, either.



So, you don't need to worry about viruses infecting your phone.



How can i make safe my mobile nokia5200 by viruses. is there any free antivirs availble? plz tell me the sorcesuzuki



I work for Tier 3 data support for T-Mobile. The only Tier 3 for T-Mobile in the whole country.



I can GUARANTEE you can't get viruses on your phone. It is almost impossible.



That's the whole reason why there are no anti-virus programs out there. The operating system on your phone does not use kernel. kernel is used by windows, and is what is affected by viruses when you get a virus on your computer. Since your phone does not have kernel, it therefor cannot get viruses. You could download all the trojans in the world and your phone would be unaffected

No comments:

Post a Comment