Monday, June 21, 2010

Does the site: www.xmsims.com, downloads contain any viruses?

I'm starting to get bord with all the maxis made clothes on the sims 2, and I want to download new clothes. My friend told me about a website called www.xmsims.com I just want to know if it has any viruses in it or if it contains any harful files that will harm my game, also I play it on a laptop (the game works fine on it) will the downloads work on it?



Does the site: www.xmsims.com, downloads contain any viruses?virus removal



Not that I've found.



Xm has great hair! I should also say that if your PC is taxed by The Sims 2, to add custom content carefully. Sometimes custom content can tax graphics cards, if they are really complex.



Also try www.modthesims2.com for great stuff. If you have the space, make backups of your EA Games folder in My Documents. That way if you add an object or mod that causes problems, you can go back to the way the folder was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment