Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of these viruses?

My PC has been infected with FalconSpy, and Malwipe, and I can't seem to get rid of them with my PeoplePc Security Pack. Is there a free software program that I can download that can actually delete these viruses from my computer and not just scan the problem ? The best answers gets 10 pts.



Does anyone know how to get rid of these viruses?malware



Go to Grisoft and download the free antivirs program there . it is called avg and it works real good . been using it for over three yrs NOW and haven't any trouble with viruses www.Grisoft.com



Does anyone know how to get rid of these viruses?norton 360



Avast has a scanner and virus cleaner. You have to have the free home edition anti-virus software though. I really like this one. I had a win32.sasser on mine and it washed it right out and restored some files. My PC is running smoother now. It also has a kick a$$ database update. The only thing that it doesn't seem to be compatible with is the Adaware software. But that is because it is a data miner. AND on the plus side of things, both the anti-virus and the cleaner are totally free. Yeah, I have the Adaware SE on my computer too. But you can set it up to accept the program as safe file.
check some of the antivirus websites like mcafee.com, symantec.com, or avast.com. They sometimes will have downloadable removal tools that work for specific viruses, or manual removal instructions.
Install Smantec Norton Antivirus and Firwall, run live update and then run a full system scan, it will remove viruses and spywares from you computer completly.

No comments:

Post a Comment